الاثنين، 6 مارس 2017

مسابقة عادل نجم الثانية Adel Negm's Second Competition

Adel Negm's Second Competition


1st. Prize : 15$
2nd. Prize : 10$
3rd. Prize : 5$

And the new thing in my second competition is that the competition will be between accounts, and not between people, which mean that it is possible to anyone to compete in my second competition with more than one account to be able to earn all of my 3 prizes together, which mean that my maximum prize for one person will be 30$ in my second competition instead of 15$ (which was in my first competition), and to know all rules of my second competition please visit :

مسابقة عادل نجم الثانية
الجائزة الأولي: 15 دولار
الجائزة الثانية : 10 دولار
الجائزة الثالثة : 5 دولار

والشيء الجديد في مسابقتي الثانية هو أن المنافسة ستكون بين حسابات أشخاص وليست بين أشخاص، بما يعني أنه من الممكن لأي شخص أن ينافس في مسابقتي الثانية بأكثر من حساب واحد ليستطيع ربح كل جوائزي المالية الثلاثة مجتمعين، بما يعني أن أكبر جوائزي في مسابقتي الثانية لشخص واحد ستكون 30 دولار بدلاً من 15 دولار (التي كانت في مسابقتي الأولي)، ولمعرفة كل قوانين مسابقتي الثانية يرجي زيارة : http://adyou.me/fFqU

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق